By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Rikes Web Marketing website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Rikes Digital LLC. web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rikes Digital LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Rikes Web Marketing website are provided “as is”. Rikes Digital LLC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Rikes Digital LLC. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Rikes Digital LLC. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rikes Digital LLC. Internet site, even if Rikes Digital LLC. or a Rikes Digital LLC. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Rikes Digital LLC. a website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rikes Digital LLC. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Rikes Digital LLC. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Rikes Digital LLC. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Rikes Digital LLC. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rikes Digital LLC. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Rikes Digital LLC. web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Use of a Web Site.
Subscription Agreement Terms and Conditions
1. We may revise these Terms or any additional terms and conditions that are relevant to a particular Rikes Web marketing Service from time to time to reflect changes in the law or to the Rikes Web Marketing Services. We will post the revised terms on the Site with a “last updated” date. PLEASE REVIEW THE SITE ON A REGULAR BASIS TO OBTAIN TIMELY NOTICE OF ANY REVISIONS. IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THE RIKES WEB MARKETING SERVICES AFTER THE REVISIONS TAKE EFFECT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE REVISED TERMS. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Terms.
2. It is expressly understood by Client and Company that the results of the efforts and activities of Company cannot be guaranteed; as such, the Company makes no representations or warranties of the success of said efforts and activities.
3. Client agrees not to release any trade secrets or confidential information of any kind from Company to any other party unless compelled by court order. The client expressly agrees that this condition shall survive termination of this Agreement.
4. Company accepts no responsibility for policies of PPC Advertising Networks, third-party search engines, directories, or other websites (“Third-Party Resources”) that Company may submit to with respect to the classification or type of content it accepts, whether now or in the future. The client’s website or content may be excluded or banned from any Third-Party Resource at any time. Client agrees not to hold Company responsible for any liability or actions taken by Third-Party Resources under this Agreement.
5. Client acknowledges that the nature of many of the Resources Company may employ under this Agreement are competitive in nature. The company cannot and does not guarantee #1 position, consistent positioning, “top 10 positions” or specific placement for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. The client acknowledges that Company’s past performance is not indicative of any future results.
6. Company does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
7. Client acknowledges that SEO and submission to search engines can take an indefinite amount of time for acceptance or inclusion. Advertising may be subject to the individual advertising network’s policies and procedures. Each edit or change made to any resources employed by Company may increase inclusion times.
8. Client acknowledges that any search engine, directory or other resources may block, prevent or otherwise stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time. The Company cannot be held responsible for any action or inaction by any third party.
9. Client acknowledges that advertising networks or search engines may drop listings from its database for no apparent or predictable reason. The company shall re-submit resources to the search engine based on the current policies of the search engine in question and whether or not pay inclusion programs are being used.
10. Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Company for inclusion on the website above are owned by the client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Company from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
11. This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina.
12. Client and Company agree that any disputes that arise with regard to this Agreement shall be resolved by mediation, and, if the parties are unable to reach a resolution, binding arbitration.
13. You agree to receive all communications, agreements, and notices that we provide in connection with any Rikes Web Marketing Services (“Communications”), including, but not limited to, Communications related to our delivery of the Rikes Web Marketing Services and your purchase of or subscription to the Rikes Web Marketing Services, via electronic means, including by e-mail, text, in-product notifications, or by posting them on the Site or through any Rikes Web Marketing Services. You agree that all communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing or be delivered in a particular manner and you agree to keep your Account contact information current.
14. Payment Terms
14.1 Subscription Plan. The prices, features, and options of the Rikes Web Marketing Services depend on the Subscription Plan selected as well as any changes instigated by the Customer. Rikes Web Marketing does not represent or warrant that a particular Subscription Plan will be offered indefinitely and reserves the right to change the prices for or alter the features and options in a particular Subscription Plan without prior notice.
14.2 No Refunds. Customer will timely pay Rikes Web Marketing all fees associated with its Subscription Plan, Account, or use of the Rikes Web Marketing Services, including, but without limitation, by Authorized Users. CUSTOMER’S PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS. Charges for pre-paid Subscription Plans will be billed to the Customer in advance. Charges for Subscription Plans will be billed in arrears and renewed according to the information in this document unless otherwise specified in the Subscription Plan.
14.3 Recurring Charges. When you purchase a Subscription Plan, you must provide accurate and complete information for a valid payment method that you are authorized to use. You will be billed for your Subscription through the payment method you provide. Customers must promptly notify Rikes Web Marketing of any change in its invoicing address and must update its Account with any changes related to its payment method. BY COMPLETING REGISTRATION FOR A SUBSCRIPTION PLAN, CUSTOMER AUTHORIZES RIKES WEB MARKETING OR ITS AGENT TO CHARGE ITS PAYMENT METHOD ON A RECURRING (E.G. MONTHLY OR YEARLY) BASIS (“AUTHORIZATION”) FOR: (a) THE APPLICABLE SUBSCRIPTION PLAN CHARGES; (b) ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE TAXES; AND (c) ANY OTHER CHARGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE RIKES WEB MARKETING SERVICES. The Authorization continues through the applicable Subscription Term and any Renewal Term (as defined in Section 16, below) until Customer cancels as set forth in Section 16.3 of these Terms.
14.4 Late Fees & Collection Costs. If Rikes Web Marketing does not receive payment from Customer’s payment method, the Customer agrees to pay all amounts due upon demand. Any amount not paid when due will be subject to finance charges equal to 1.5% of the unpaid balance per month or the highest rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less, determined, and compounded daily from the date due until the date paid. Customers will reimburse any costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by Rikes Web Marketing to collect any amount that is not paid when due. Rikes Web Marketing may accept payment in any amount without prejudice to Rikes Web Marketing’s right to recover the balance of the amount due or to pursue any other right or remedy. Amounts due to Rikes Web Marketing may not be withheld or offset by Customer for any reason against amounts due or asserted to be due from Rikes Web Marketing.
14.5 Invoices. Rikes Web Marketing will provide billing and usage information in a format we choose, which may change from time to time. Rikes Web Marketing reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it identifies even if it has already issued an invoice or received payment. The customer agrees to notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within thirty (30) days after they first appear on your invoice. If the Customer does not bring such problems/discrepancies to our attention within thirty (30) days, it agrees to waive its right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
14.6 Billing Cycles. Billing cycle end dates may change from time to time. Customer agrees that we may (at our option) accumulate charges incurred during a billing cycle and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of a cycle and that we may delay obtaining authorization or payment from the Customer’s payment card issuer until submission of the accumulated charge(s).
14.7 Tax Responsibility. All payments required by these Terms are stated exclusive of all taxes, duties, levies, imposts, fines, or similar governmental assessments, including sales and use taxes, value-added taxes (“VAT”), goods and services taxes (“GST”), excise, business, service, and similar transactional taxes imposed by any jurisdiction and the interest and penalties thereon, excluding taxes based on Rikes Web Marketing’s net income (collectively, “Taxes”). Customer shall be responsible for and bear Taxes associated with its purchase of, payment for, access to, or use of the Rikes Web Marketing Services. Where the responsibility to remit Taxes falls upon Rikes Web Marketing, the Taxes will be added to the payment and payable to Rikes Web Marketing at the same time as the payment. Taxes shall not be deducted from the payments to Rikes Web Marketing, except as required by law, in which case Customer shall increase the amount payable as necessary so that after making all required deductions and withholdings, Rikes Web Marketing receives and retains (free from any Tax liability) an amount equal to the amount it would have received had no such deductions or withholdings been made. The customer hereby confirms that Rikes Web Marketing can rely on the name and address set forth in its registration for a Subscription Plan as being the place of supply for Tax purposes.
15.1 Data Generally. You shall be responsible for data that you provide or use in Rikes Web Marketing Services. You are solely responsible for determining the suitability of the Rikes Web Marketing Services for your business or organization and complying with any regulations, laws, or conventions applicable to the data you provide and your use of the Rikes Web Marketing Services and Site.
16. Term. The period of effectiveness of these Terms (“Term”), with respect to Rikes Web Marketing Services, begins on the date the Customer accepts it and continues until the Customer’s Subscription Plan expires or its use of the Rikes Web Marketing Services ceases (including as a result of termination in accordance with this Section 16.3), whichever is later.
16.1 Subscription Term and Automatic Renewals. Rikes Web Marketing’s Subscription Plans for Conversion Optimized Websites, Website Maintenance, and SEO Optimization consists of a 3-year term. Conversion Optimized Websites, Website Maintenance, and SEO Optimization automatically renew for 1-year terms after the initial 3-year agreement unless otherwise noted. Subscription plans for Facebook Advertising, Google Ads Advertising, Reputation Management, and Social Media Management have a term of 3 months and automatically renew for 1-month terms unless otherwise noted. If you purchase a Subscription Plan you agree to pay the then-current applicable fee associated with the Subscription Plan and further agree and acknowledge that it will automatically renew, unless, prior to the end of the current period Rikes Web Marketing receives notice of cancellation described in Section 16.3.
16.2 We reserve the right to modify, terminate, or otherwise amend the fees and features associated with your Subscription Plan. We may also recommend that you purchase a new Subscription Plan that is comparable to your previous Subscription Plan that is ending. Before we change the fees and charges in effect or add new fees and charges, we will give you advance notice of at least thirty (30) days. If we provide you such advance notice, your continued use of the Rikes Web Marketing Services after the changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the changes. If you do not wish to continue subscribing with the new fees or features, you may terminate your Subscription Plan as described in Section 16.3. If you accept the new Subscription Plan, its terms and conditions with these Terms will apply in the Renewal Term and thereafter.
16.3 Termination by Customer. You may terminate your Account at any time after the initial 3-month period upon thirty (30) days advance written notice to Rikes Web Marketing. If you wish to terminate, you must provide notice by contacting us here: ([email protected]). If a customer terminates its annual Subscription Plan within the first thirty (30) days of the initial Subscription Term, it may submit a written request to Rikes Web Marketing for a refund of the fees paid to Rikes Web Marketing for the initial Subscription Term, which Rikes Web Marketing will consider, without obligation, in good faith. Rikes Web Marketing has no obligation to consider refund requests related to a termination of a Subscription Plan if the termination does not occur in the first thirty (30) days of the initial Subscription Term, or if there has been a violation of other Terms herein, or if records indicate substantial productive use took place during that period.
16.4 Default; Termination by Rikes Web Marketing. A Customer will be in default of these Terms if: (a) it fails to timely pay any amount owed to us; (b) it or an Authorized User associated with its Account breaches any provision of these Terms or violates any published policy applicable to the Rikes Web Marketing Services; (c) it is or becomes subject to any proceeding under the Bankruptcy Code or similar laws; or (d) if, in our sole discretion, we believe that continued use of the Rikes Web Marketing Services by the Customer (or its Authorized Users or signers) creates legal risk for Rikes Web Marketing or presents a threat to the security of the Rikes Web Marketing Services or Rikes Web Marketing’s customers. If a customer is in default, we may, without notice: (i) suspend its Account and use of the Rikes Web Marketing Services; (ii) terminate its Account; (iii) charge reactivation fees in order to reactivate its Account; and (iv) pursue any other remedy available to us.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
17. THE RIKES WEB MARKETING SERVICES, DOCUMENTATION, AND SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOUR USE OF THE RIKES WEB MARKETING SERVICES, DOCUMENTATION, AND SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. RIKES WEB MARKETING AND ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND LICENSORS (“RIKES WEB MARKETING PARTIES”): (a) MAKES NO ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED (EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW), OR STATUTORY, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER; (b) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, AND TITLE; AND (c) DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE RIKES WEB MARKETING SERVICES, DOCUMENTATION, OR SITE ARE OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR BE TIMELY OR SECURE. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE RIKES WEB MARKETING SERVICES, DOCUMENTATION, OR SITE.
17.1 THE RIKES WEB MARKETING PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT RIKES WEB MARKETING SERVICES, DOCUMENTATION, AND SITE HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE PROVIDED WITH DUE SKILL, CARE AND DILIGENCE OR ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE RIKES WEB MARKETING SERVICES, DOCUMENTATION, AND SITE CONTENT AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY: (i) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (ii) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF RIKES WEB MARKETING SERVICES, DOCUMENTATION, AND SITE; (iii) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (iv) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE; (v) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY; (vi) ANY LOSS OF YOUR DATA OR CONTENT FROM THE SITE; AND/OR (vii) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA RIKES WEB MARKETING SERVICES, DOCUMENTATION, AND SITE. YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE OR PASS ON ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF RIKES WEB MARKETING TO ANY THIRD PARTY. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THAT EVENT, SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY AND FOR THE MINIMUM WARRANTY PERIOD ALLOWED BY THE MANDATORY APPLICABLE LAW.
17.2 THE RIKES WEB MARKETING PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, AND THE RIKES WEB MARKETING PARTIES WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
17.3 If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” This release includes the criminal acts of others.
18. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
18.1 NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, RIKES WEB MARKETING WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COVER, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, EVEN IF APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH LOSSES, AND WHETHER SUCH CLAIMS ARE MADE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
18.3 Some countries and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of consequential, direct, indirect, or other damages in contracts with consumers and to the extent, you are a consumer the limitations or exclusions in this Section 11.1 may not apply to you.
18.4 Cap on Damages. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTY CLAIMS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY ACTION OR CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO RIKES WEB MARKETING FOR THE RIKES WEB MARKETING SERVICE(S) GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE FIRST EVENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, OR $100, WHICHEVER IS GREATER. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM SHALL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT.
19. Independent Allocations of Risk. Each provision of these Terms that provides for a limitation of liability, disclaimer of warranties, or exclusion of damages represents an agreed allocation of the risks of these Terms between the parties. This allocation is an essential element of the basis of the bargain between the parties. Each of these provisions is severable and independent of all other provisions of these Terms, and each of these provisions will apply even if the warranties in these Terms have failed of their essential purpose.
20. Assignability. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms without Rikes Web Marketing’s prior written consent. If consent is given, these Terms will bind your successors and assigns. Any attempt by you to transfer your rights, duties, or obligations under these Terms except as expressly provided in these Terms is void. Rikes Web Marketing may freely assign its rights, duties, and obligations under these Terms.
21. Notices. Except as otherwise permitted by these Terms, any notice required or permitted to be given in connection with the Rikes Web Marketing Services will be effective only if it is in writing and sent using: (a) Rikes Web Marketing Services; (b) by certified or registered mail; or (c) insured courier, to the appropriate party at the address set forth in Customer’s registration information or on the Site for Rikes Web Marketing, with a copy, in the case of Rikes Web Marketing, to [email protected] Customer or Rikes Web Marketing may change its address for receipt of notice by notice to the other party in accordance with this Section 12. Notices are deemed given upon receipt if delivered using Rikes Web Marketing Services, two (2) business days following the date of mailing, or one (1) business day following delivery to a courier.
22. Force Majeure. Except for any payment obligations, neither you nor Rikes Web Marketing will be liable for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms to the extent such failure is caused by a force majeure event (including acts of God, natural disasters, war, civil disturbance, action by the governmental entity, strike, and other causes beyond the party’s reasonable control). The party affected by the force majeure event will provide notice to the other party within a commercially reasonable time and will use commercially reasonable efforts to resume performance as soon as practicable. Obligations not performed due to a force majeure event will be performed as soon as reasonably possible when the force majeure event concludes.
23. The prices, features, and options of Rikes Web Marketing Signature depend on the Subscription Plan selected by the Customer as well as any changes instigated by the Customer. For example: (a) if Customer adds Facebook Advertising, Rikes Web Marketing will charge the applicable subscription amount for each additional Program. Rikes Web Marketing may change the prices for or alter the features and options in a particular Subscription Plan without notice.
Severability: Should any portion of this Agreement be found to be invalid or unlawful, the remainder of the Agreement shall continue to be enforceable.
The company’s services are not the provision of legal advice. The client retains sole responsibility to determine whether any and all marketing concepts are in compliance with HIPPA privacy laws and state or federal regulations.